Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Meggie!!

My beautiful granddaughter is having her 19th birthday today. 
I remember so clearly the day you were born and how excited Gramps and I were to finally get a little girl.  I was thrilled because I could hold you, kiss you, cuddle you and spoil you rotten.  Not to mention all the cute clothes I could make for you and keep you dressed like a little princess.
Gramps immediately named you Angel Face and that name has stuck.  He also thought you had the most beautiful "doe eyes" and has always commented on your beatiful eyes.
My Meghan, you have grown into a beautiful young woman, not only on the outside, but on the inside as well.  You have a strong testimony and very diligently live the principles of the gospel.  Your heart is extremely open and filled with love for your family, friends and those you come in contact with.  You are a good example of what we are suppose to be in this life.
We love you dearly our sweet girl and hope that this birthday is very special for you.
Have a good day filled with fun and excitement.

No comments: