Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Refreshing Reading.....

Every year I read a special book.  I begin my reading in August and my goal is to have it finished by Christmas Eve.  It is a most refreshing book and brings to light many prespectives of life.  I love this book and look forward to my scheduled daily reading.  I learn many new things each year as I ponder upon each word and the messages they have for me.  I wake early so I am not disturbed to read this book and to enjoy the words upon its' pages.  New phrases pop out to me each year that are different from the previous years.  I so look forward to each year and tire not of reading the same book.
This morning I finished my precious book ahead of schedule and am overjoyed by what I have learned.  I love this book with all my heart and it fills my soul with joy each time I pick it up to read a few phrases each day.  What is in my heart will go with me when I leave this existence and am with my eternal Father.  For this reason, I only read good uplifting books.  Books that I am not afraid to let my sons, daughters and grandchildren read, for I know that within the pages that I have read, these precious souls will be uplifted as I was.
I love this book and each year faithfully read it from cover to cover. My soul is refreshed for this most precious time of the year as we celebrate the birth of our Savior.  Let us all not forget what Christmas is truly about.

No comments: