Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Update

We went to Dick's first diabetic clinic yesterday and I must say  that I am proud of him. He came out of the class with a new perspective about changing the eating habits in our home (I have been trying for a year to get him to change due to my diabetes).
Today we have started out great. Right on count.  Let's hope we can continue for 21 days so this becomes a good habit and not a one day thing.
We have been so busy trying to finish up the last of the Christmas and I am proud to say that we have succeeded.  I purchased my one and only remaining gift yesterday, mailed all my packages on Monday that were last minute ideas, got the tree up (it is so pretty this year) and have enjoyed receiving the many cards that are coming in.  I love Christmas cards and look so forward each year to getting them.  We might not see each other during the year often, but I can always count on those most treasured cards coming during December.
Today I am baking bread, making capes and dresses and Dick has snowblowed the drive and walks and is now out in the workshop making more beds for Quilted bear.  We are busy, busy today.

No comments: