Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Snow


We have been pounded with snow the last few days, but the snow last night was the worst. We were at Derek and Kelly's last night and had to hurry and leave as the snow was coming down so fast. Our normal trip of 30 minutes took and hour and at one point it was almost a white out (very scarry). The Brigham City exit was the most welcoming site I have ever seen. We did see a truck and trailer off the road as he could not see where the road was and ended up in the median, another car ran off the road into the bar ditch and another SUV did a 180 and ended up stopping before going off a steep incline.


Today the sun is shining and it is beautiful outside. Dick is busy snow blowing the drive and walks and I could not believe how much snow is being blown. I am glad it is him doing the snow removal and not me.


I hope all is well and had a very merry Christmas. Ours was wonderful.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

We got a lot of snow as well. We don't have a snow blower though, so if you see any sales let me know. I tried to do the driveway but got too tired after a little while so it is only half done. Hopefully someone sees my poor attempt and will finish it.