Monday, December 22, 2008

Gifts of Love

I can't believe that I pulled off this Christmas and got the packages to the kids in time for Christmas morning. I finished the last quilt today (Evan's) but had the other eight blankets in the mail on Thursday. I am so proud that this huge project got finished. Lots of love was shared with each grandchild as I made his or her blanket. What an awesome feeling to know that each of them will be able to wrap up in my love this winter. Canyon got his blanket last year for Christmas so this makes a blanket for each of them now.


My love for my grandchildren is so strong and I am like a lioness when it comes to protecting them. I have truly been blessed with such special grandchildren. Each one is like a rare gem and my crown of grandmother-hood shines bright because of them. I love you my special babies!!!!
Evan's Purple Ladybug Blanket
Rich, Brea, Hayden, Kelson, Meghan, Tiffeni, Nolan & Cody's Blankets

1 comment:

Tawna said...

WOW! I really need you to teach me to quilt, we only live about half hour away from each other....