Monday, May 23, 2011

Dad’s New Toy

Dick got a package in the mail on Saturday from Danielle.  What a surprise he had when he opened it and there was a Kindle ereader. 

     DSCN3973DSCN3975

                                   DSCN3976

He has been looking at them thinking that would be such a fun thing to have as he could just order books off line and have them downloaded to a Kindle.  He reads constantly so this really would be a good thing for him.

He is very stingy and will not share it.  I was trying to figure how to look up scriptures, as she downloaded them before she sent it, and he was having a tissy fit because someone other than him was touching his Kindle.  So I gave it back.  The little baby!!!

I do not know where he has it hidden so I can play with it, but at least we know that he enjoys his new toy.

Maybe I will get one for myself and download all Amish books on it.  That is a pretty cool idea cause I have a birthday coming up real soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad he likes it!