Monday, May 23, 2011

My Favorite Date…

When Richard was four years old, Bobbi invited us to come from Colorado to her Junior Prom in Monticello.  I loaded up Danielle and her children and we drove to Utah for this big event. We had a wonderful time at the Prom and she looked so beautiful in her dress. 

On Sunday we all went to church and Rich fell madly in love with his “big cousin”.  Bobbi was so good to him and treated him with the most tender care.  She took him to her house after church and then on the way back to Grandma Jacque’s house, she let him sit on her lap and drive her fancy red mustang.  Oh he was the happiest little boy in the whole wide world.

When he came into the house he was wearing a grin from ear to ear.  He came over to me and told me “I love my big cousin.  She let me drive her red car.”

                                Bobbi and Rich

Aren’t they so adorable together?  I love his date too!!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Well, that was a million years ago wasn't it? I had forgotten that I let him drive my car. and....told him not to tell. =)

About 4 months ago I tried that dress on and ask Jim if I should wear it around more. He said only if I rip off half of the skirt and the sleeves and maybe that "top thingy".

I still love the color though.