Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sweet Danielle

Today marks the anniversary of the birth of Danielle.  Oh how I love this girl.  She has a heart as big as a mountain and will give the shirt off her back if she thought you needed it more than she does.

I remember how excited I was when she was born and they told me the baby was a little girl.  My heart did tons of leaps and I knew that this baby would be dressed in lace and frills.  Well that lasted until she was able to pick out her own clothes and then most of the frills were a no no.

When Danielle was born, I called her Rosebud.  Her skin tone was so perfect and a beautiful pink.  Her features were so delicate and everything about her reminded me of a newly open rosebud. 

This is one girl that is full of tease.  No matter where she is she has to be teasing someone.  When she was little her favorite person in the whole entire world to tease would be her Uncle Lane.  They both dished it out pretty well to each other.  If she did not start it then he was the one starting the teasing.  To this day they cannot be in the same room without the teasing going on.

Danielle has grown into the most beautiful woman and I am proud to be her mother. 

Happy Birthday Danielle and may your family make this the most perfect day.  Love you tons and tons.

No comments: