Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Derek….

Derek

It seems just like yesterday that I was holding you in my arms, but look at you now.  You have grown into one handsome dude.

I remember how tiny you were when you were born and how proud I was to be your mother.  You have always been so fun to be around.  Whenever we have family gatherings we knew where you were by finding the group with all the kids.  You were/are like a magnet and everyone wants to be with you.

Memories are many of the accomplishments you have made in your life and we as parents are so proud of what you have become.  You are everything that we ever hoped for in a son.  Thanks for being that boy.

I love the story “I’ll Love You Forever and Always”.  These are my sentiments to you.  Remember those words because that is how I feel about you. 

Love you so very much and thanks for these fantastic years.  May you have many more wonderful memories to share in the future.

No comments: