Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trip to the Grandparents…..

We got to have Tiffeni and Cody with us for one and a half weeks and it was so fun.  Here are some pictures of them while they were here.

Tiff on a lazy day

Tiff loved just being herself………

……and Cody decided that he needed a haircut so I handed him the clippers and he cut his own hair.  It really turned out great.  He did a fantastic job and I only had to cut around his ears and his neckline.

Cody haircutting

Haircut by Cody

Cody was so fascinated by the temple and went to the construction site several times while he was here.  These are some of my favorite pictures that he took for me.

DSCN4068

DSCN4051

DSCN4067

DSCN4061

Our town is all buzzing with the anticipation of Angel Moroni being placed on the east spire in two weeks.  It will happen on July 12th at noon.  We will be able to see this happen right from our front yard or we can walk the two blocks and be right there. 

I love the temple and being so close that you can actually see it from our house is a blessing in itself.  I know for me it has changed my spirituality and I can hardly wait for the doors to open.

Maybe our family can plan a temple trip to do baptisms when it is finished.  That would be so neat.

No comments: