Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Toilet….

Every year at the end of the season, I buy something new for the house.  Last year I got the new back door and this year was the year for the new toilet in the main bathroom.  I carefully shopped and found a round, chair height unit that would fit perfectly into my tiny room. 

Right now the tank is sitting on the living room floor….and it is going to be something spectacular when the tank and the bowl are connected and in place.

DSCN4139

The old toilet was removed and taken outside, the floor cleaned spotlessly, the new base was taken carefully into the bathroom and……..all of a sudden all kinds of profanity was coming from the bathroom and I did not even have to go check out what HAD happened.  Just a little slip of the hand and my new toilet is now in more than one piece. 

DSCN4142

He is off to Home Depot to purchase another toilet.

Prayers are needed so our bathroom can get put back together tonight.  It will be a long night with only one bathroom in our house. 

UPDATE!!!!!!

Well he is home with a different toilet.  The one I got was a special order and not one Home Depot in Northern Utah has one is stock. 

@#$  %&^*  #@%  &!!! #  #@$%&~

Now instead of the 16 1/2 inch rise, I am back to a 15”.   Well it is better than trying to squat over this hole….

DSCN4141

No comments: