Thursday, August 25, 2011

Toilet UPDATE!!!!

Well, I am now the proud owner of four toilets for one bathroom. 

1)  The old one that has a crack in the tank and was leaking

2) The new one that got broken before being installed

3) The one Dick ran to Home Depot for to replace the new/broken one and it was a standard height YUCK!!

4) The new one that we just got at Lowe’s  and it is the chair height YEAH!!

One is outside, one in the kitchen, one in the living room and one in the van.  Yes, we do have problems at the Madsen home and we need lots and lots of toilets.

I think I will try each one out and see which one fits the butt the best and take the other one back.  Maybe a week for each one to make sure we are getting the best fit

I wonder what adventures will happen tomorrow.  One toilet will be installed very carefully for sure.  It will be a long night tonight as we only have one usable bathroom.  How did we ever raise our family with only one bathroom. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Four toilets! Wow! And all in very convenient places. I bet that will be a real time saver for you too. Plus, no more "accidents" in the Madsen house! I think four toilets is a fantastic idea!:)

Bobbi said...

Pictures PLEEEEASE!

Please let me know which one you like because I have been wanting to replace my bright blue one for a while now.