Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back from Denver

I am back in Utah after spending 2 1/2 weeks with Brook and her family. My time there was extremely enjoyable and busy. My love for her and her family was increased a thousandfold. Those precious babies are a delight and oh, how I do miss them. Those sweet smiles and laughs are a treasure in my heart.
It was hard to leave yesterday, but so excited to get home to see my sweet husband and family here. I told Brook on the way to the airport that my heart was breaking to leave her, but on the other hand I was so excited to get home to see my two babies here. When Evan found out I was home she asked her Dad if she could come for a sleep over.



I tried not to spoil her babies to much, but that is what a Grammy is for. While there I got to watch Hayden go from a couple of steps to standing in the middle of the floor and walking all over. He even cut a tooth while I was there. His precious little hugs are sure missed and my heart is really missing my best friend.




Brea and I were great pals. She loved to be with me all the time and we would dance or sing songs with her movies. It was so fun to fix hair even knowing that it would last for only just a couple of minutes. She would not leave her hair done for more than getting out of the bathroom and pulling out the elastics. She still loves to look at herself in the mirror and will do all kinds of faces and just laughs. She sure is a sweet little girl and takes such good care of her babies.

Little Payton is as sweet as ever and even slept with me the last three nights I was there. She is growing so fast and weighed 7 lbs 2 oz when I left. She is adorable and her looks are changing so fast. She is filling out and getting a double chin. My arms sure do miss having her in them.

Nolan was a fantastic help while there. We got to spend five days together without his parents there. He is such a wonderful young man and will come spend the summer with us and help in our business. It will be so fun to have him with us. It was fun to get to know him again.
Kelson was a joy to be with. He helped me get things packed and then packed the boxes to the garage so the house would still be clean and clutter free. I only wish the best for him and hope that he will be able to get into the Job Corp very soon. It will be the best thing for him and hopefully he will be able to complete his education and learn a career that will help him make a better life for himself.
Brook and Elton have moved to Phoenix, Az. They left yesterday and got there today. I know that this is the best thing for them and that they will enjoy the new beginning. A move is always fun.
Anyways, it is good to be home but I do miss my babies.

No comments: