Sunday, March 29, 2009

SPRING, WHERE ARE YOU?

SPRING, WHERE ARE YOU?
I CAN'T FIND YOU...
ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND THE CLOUDS?
As I look out my window this morning, my mind is very confused. I thought spring was suppose to arrive on March 20th. OH!!! I forgot, I am living in northern Utah and we do not get spring with the rest of the world. We are having the first of three blizzards for this week. Right now it is snowing so hard that it is difficult to see across the street to Bob and Betty's house.
The poor flowers are popping their little heads out of the ground and the lilac bushes are budding, all in anticipation of seeking warm sunshine but the only thing they are getting is cold snow.
PLEASE MOTHER NATURE,
COME TO OUR RESCUE AND BRING IN THE WARM SUNSHINE.
WE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THE WINTER SNOW.

No comments: