Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Want A Horse.....

Today our new McDonald's had their grand opening and we took Canyon and Evan there for lunch. Ronald came in and Canyon took off the other way. There was no way he was going to talk to "that man" or even shake his hand. There was not going to be a picture taken with him standing next to Ronald either. Little Missy Muffet was so brave and went right up to Ronald and let me take her picture with him.

The little ones had so much fun playing at the playground and having lunch with Gramps and Grammy.

We have done lots of errands like going to GameStop and getting two new games for Canyon, over to Walmart to get two movies and sand toys for the sand frog for Evan, got 4 bags of sand to fill the sand frog up, came home and Evan helped Gramps fill the sand frog then her and I played in the sand for awhile, watered the flowers, blew bubbles, then played on the swings. She was going "so high but I not afraid. I'm so high I can touch the birds, but I won't kick them in the eye".

Poor little Canyon was not feeling well so he laid on the couch and fell asleep. Hope his game really works when he wakes up.

When we were coming home I told Gramps that I hoped that Canyon wouldn't have a cow if his new games did not work. Gramps just said "Let him have a cow". Evan pipes up and said "I want a horse". I was laughing so hard that it was a good thing that Gramps was driving because I could not see the road. She sure says some cute things and is so serious.

We have really had a fun day with the children. One is asleep and the other is watching cartoons, eating popcorn on Grammy's bed wrapped in her favorite blankie.

Life was never this good before grandchildren.

No comments: