Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday My Little Buckaroo....


Happy Birthday my little buckaroo, Hayden Tanner Curry. You are one year old and as sweet as cherry pie. You have stolen my heart and have me wrapped around your little pinkie finger.
One of my greatest dreams came true when you came from heaven to be in our family. Our lives are so much richer because of you.




Grammy's arms are pretty empty since I had to leave you in February to come home. Just thinking about you brings tears to my eyes. I call everyday just hoping that I will hear your sweet voice in the background.
I had so much fun with you when I stayed in Denver taking care of you and your family. We became best friends and oh, how precious you are.
You are faster than greased lighting and can destroy the cupboards faster than I can put then back together. You have the most contagious laugh and no matter what, you are always smiling. You are a ray of sunshine that brings warmth to the heart.






Little precious Hayden, have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the trucks and cars that Grandpa made just for his little guy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: