Sunday, March 29, 2009

For Little Boys Only....

SOME CUTE THINGS FOR BOYS ONLY!!!

For months I have been looking for a pattern to make rompers (also known as John-John's) for little boys (as now there is a special one year old in my life that would look adorable in them). The day finally came when that special pattern popped out of the pattern book on one of my many searches. I am making only sizes 1 and 2 in this style.
My days have been filled trying to find cute fabric and making rompers. This is going to be so fun to have in our booth along with the girl's dresses.



This is a favorite romper in blue and white strip then
I embroidered an airplane on the chest and the knee. Ever so cute.

If you look close you can see that the buttons on this romper are green cars.


Some lucky little boy in Phoenix, be on the look out for a package from Grammy that will coming soon.

No comments: