Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quilted Bear.......


Friday brought a very pleasant surprise and a phone call that I have been waiting for for a week. Before I left to make my trip to LaSal to see family, I had made an online application to Quilted Bear in Ogden to become a craft vendor in their store.

I have checked my email everyday thinking the answer would be coming that direction, but when the phone rang Friday afternoon and Darin told me that my products had been accepted my heart did a flip flop and it was all I could do to contain my excitement. I have an appointment with him on Wed to go over all the particulars, pick out the booth size and get the info on when to begin setting up my booth.

Dick has been busy making children's tables, chairs, rockers, wood cars, trucks etc...... I have been sewing making capes, dresses, blankets etc.. We are ready for the fairs and anxious to be out there working with the public again.

2 comments:

Tawna said...

I love the bench swing. Can I get my hands on one before easter? Would it sit both Phoenix and Maddox? Let me know, Thanks

Katie said...

Congratulations! That's great. I love the darling things you make.